APEX - Item ID (XXX) is not an item defined on the current page

Environment: 
APEX4.2 application migrated from 3.

Problem:
Error message: "Item ID (XXX) is not an item defined on the current page"

Solution:
  • Determine what is the object with ID XXX;
select * from apex_application_page_items where item_id = XXX;
  • Go to the conflicting item and change from "Display as" "Text Field" to "Text Area"
  • Save
After performing this solution i could even return and change it back to "Display as" Text Field.


Comments

  1. Thanks for posting such simple solution to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This absolutely saved me some headache. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I referred to this solution twice -because I'm so dumb and I don't learn from my mistakes- and I just have to thank you!! Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so muach..this help me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  5. thaaaanks! you saved me a lot of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, it did the trick.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hibernate - HibernateException: createQuery is not valid without active transaction